Hip and trendy, or old-world sophisticate style — you’ll find it all in Raleigh’s downtown condos
Downtown Raleigh condo living offers exciting options for those who crave a more vibrant day-and-night lifestyle. Whether living in one of Raleigh’s central districts or in the Glenwood South area of North Raleigh you’ll be close to restaurants and nightlife, parks and sports, performing arts and shopping – all with less dependence on getting around by car.
People of all ages and interests are eager to make Raleigh home, and downtown the condominium market has been in rapid expansion to meet their demand. Which means you can now choose from a variety of downtown condo styles, from converted and upgraded southern classic buildings, to modern high-rises with all the luxurious amenities that you’d expect to find in a rapidly-growing metropolis. Some condos include on-site parking, rooftop gardens and loft designs, too.
Raleigh’s downtown districts offer something for everyone
One major appeal of downtown living is the enormous variety of dining options you’ll enjoy – in fact, you could eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner and still not have tried every restaurant in town! Nightlife is a draw too of course; the city’s downtown and its entertainment options are loosely arranged into five main districts:
- Capital: North of Morgan and South of Peace St, home to the government buildings and the oldest comedy club, ComedyWorx;
- Fayetteville Street: the area between Morgan and Martin Luther King Avenue, hosts dining, performing arts, nightlife and, along with Moore Square, is the home of many local outdoor events;
- Moore Square:offering the old-world charm and artistic flair of historic buildings and cobblestone streets, this area by the park boasts dining, nightlife and a touch of green in the park;
- Glenwood South: trendy and hip, this area (Northwest of downtown) offers a diverse array of music and nightlife;
- Warehouse District: at the far west of downtown, South of Morgan and West of Dawson streets, you’ll find the nightlife sizzles and BBQ rules.
For more information about living the downtown lifestyle, visit the Downtown Raleigh Alliance website GoDowntownRaleigh.
How to start your downtown condominium search
To view the condo options currently on the market, simply click on your area of interest from the dropdown menu.
Ensuring your home becomes part of your ideal lifestyle, however, involves more than just choosing the right property – so contact Ken Smith for expert assistance in finding the downtown home in the neighborhood that you’ll love to call home. You’ll receive exceptional service and dedication from Ken because, as owner/broker/realtor of Goldens Realty, he restricts the number of clients he works with at one time.
Call Ken today to start the search for the downtown condo that’s perfect for you: 919-606-8751 or email Ken@GoldensRealty.com.